Tuesday 22 March 2011

Abbotswood Junior school

Abbotswood Junior school
Hello my name is RC and I am going to tell you about my school . First
of all I'm going to tell you about year 3 these are the classes 3B,
3L, 3H, 3R,and 3V
My class is 3B. I enjoy being in 3B because Mr Bagge is a ict manager
and he has got 12 ipod touches and an ipad and mr jaynes is a rapper in
the band sold n mind. Now I'm going to tell you about year 4 I like
that year because they have loads of fun with magic team because they
can run it . moving on to year 5 there classes are 5W,5J,5R,and 5B
year 5 get the orputunity to go to hook court and have so much fun to
rock climbing and midnight walking . Now I'm going to talk about year
6 is amazing because you get to have a tent day a fun day and you also
get to go to kingswood . Now I'm going to tell you about the office
and the medical room the office ladies are very nice and they help the
school alot and the medical lady who works in the medical room where
if anyone gets hurt they can go to that room and get cleaned up so
there nice and clean the head of the school is mrs bunting and the two
deputy heads are mrs brockelsby and miss more.
Thanks for reading !
RC
Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful description of your school. I didn't know Mr Jaynes was a rapper!
    Teresa Aburrow
    James' mum
    Blog supporter

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.